Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paperback Swap


So I was looking online for a book about this animal hoarder that was found with 552 dogs (okay so why would I be looking for a book like that - who knows but I'm seeking treatment) and came across this website for swapping books with others that have registered on the site. Pretty cool, don't you think?!?


The only money you really spend is sending off the books, which in comparison, is definitely less expensive than buying the new ones. I just posted about 30 or so books today and already have four going out in the mail. When you post ten books, you receive two credits or something. Then for every book you send you get a credit. One credit = one book.


Hopefully this will let me avoid the overdue fees at the library :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this info! That is such a great idea! Now I need to go through my books, and figure out which ones I can part with... :)

    ReplyDelete