Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lots of good news


I have adult ADD so when I start something (like this blog) the enthusiasm quickly subsides. However, since I was last engaged, I have taken in two adult cats and five kittens...and one was already adopted!

My sister-in-law found a stray in her neighborhood. Meet Pocahontas (aka Tess)...sweet as can be. She was declawed and hungry. Had to be someones pet. Well, we got her ready for adoption and tonight she went to her new home with a woman we think is very, very great.



Then I decided I had to take in another adult that had been taken care of by a wonderful woman who's husband was about to have to undergo medical stuff because of his severe allergies to cats.



Meet Dusty: a real character

This woman who called PAWS totally vetted the cat, so she had received all of her vaccinations, had been tested and spayed. She is now at a local PetSmart waiting for someone to catch her eye.

And not to be outdone, I picked up five kittens the other night. I need my head examined. What can I say, our waiting list was getting out of control and there were so many that needed so much help.

And the last update, is that I started Twittering for PAWS! I don't know much about it so don't get too excited for me. But if you'd like to follow it is twitter.com/pawsohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment