Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Please sign this petition!

I know I'm a glutten for punishment. Maybe sometimes I need to remind myself how absolutely rotten human beings can be. I'm just one of those people who doesn't naturally distrust people. Some time ago, I heard about a documentary called Dealing Dogs. For some unknown reason, I had to see it. It was one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Basically, it has to do with what are called "Class B Dealers" that lawfully operate with a license from the government (Wow, the government doing something hideous?). Anyway, the state of Michigan lawfully allows dogs and cats from shelters to be sold to these so called dealers to then end up as scientific experiments. These are our companions!

Please take action and sign this petition to support Michigan H.B. 4663 to eliminate pound seizures in Michigan's animal shelters!!

Here is the link: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/649021463?z00m=19754642

1 comment: